Pages and Topics

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An Apology, an Announcement, and a Rambling

Okay. So, I noticed I haven't been here for quite some time. Truth be told, I forgot all about my blog, somehow! I'm going to do my best to write every day from now on. So sorry, meager readers, for making you wait so long.

On the topic of Camp WriMo, I utterly failed. Utterly. It was bad, really bad, thanks to a nasty case of Writer's Block and vacation. So, I didn't finish it.

While I plan that out a little more, I've entered August's Camp WriMo.

 It's a completely different idea, and the story's about two brothers, one ignored, and one the hero. I won't say much more right now.

My goal for this WriMo is to actually finish it. This should be fun.

On a completely different note, I hate olives. Hate. Them. And wine. Funny story behind that one.

My mom has the amazing ability to spill drinks wherever she goes. So, she spilled some on my arm and said to lick it up. I did, and it tasted like rotten grapes. So I promptly rubbed it on my shirt and vowed never to drink wine. The end.

Now, wasn't that fun? See you tomorrow!

No comments: