Pages and Topics

Friday, July 1, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

I waited...and waited...and waited...dozed off...woke up...waited...and waited...when finally, the clock struck twelve! I wrote the beginning of my novel and promptly fell asleep. Here it is.


“We’re all mad here.” That will never apply to me.

Currently, I’m sitting at my desk staring at a small journal. It’s just one of those notebooks you’d use for school; black and white with a large blank on front to put your name. I took the liberty not too long ago to write The Book of Insanity in black sharpie there. Oddly enough, this is the only thing that’s keeping me sane.

It has just one passage in it currently, but it’s already done wonders for my mental health.

This is a story of how my life plummeted, rose a meager inch, and fell even further. The things described in this book are like something out of a dream, but for me, it’s a cruel reality. And it all begins with one event. One tiny, insignificant event that shattered my world.

I dared to open that door.

~=~=~
So, did ya like it? It's the start of a beautiful month...


4 comments:

Ryan Sullivan said...

Wow! Your writing is SO much more advanced than my was at your age. I have to commend you on this.

Serendipital said...

Aw...Thanks! That means a lot to me. :D

Angelica said...

You're doing awesome! :) I loved the first paragraph you wrote! Sometimes writing a little can be a big help to get your brain going before the next day of writing. *high five* We can do this!

Serendipital said...

Thanks! And yes we can! We can do it! I just need to figure out what happens next. XD Maybe...ooh! He he he...