Pages and Topics

Thursday, June 30, 2011

One More Day

It's nerve-racking, all this waiting. After nearly a month of preparation, I'm going to write a novel in that span of time.

The only thing running through my mind is, Holy crap. What the heck did I get myself into.




Ahem. I think I'm going to describe the emotions swirling around in me. First, let me introduce Anxiety. She's a delightful friend, but she's very shy and has far, far too many comfort foods. Then, there's Anticipation. He's practically a ball of energy, and he's always biting his nails. It's a very unhealthy habit, but he refuses to get rid of it. Says it's better than breaking all of my things. Next's my favorite: Pride. He's very arrogant, but he can be fun to be around.

There's many others, but I'm sure you don't want me to talk anymore. One last thing:

OH MY GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME.

2 comments:

E J Taylor said...

Good luck! One of my better novels came from NaNo, though also a couple that I don't speak of. ;)

Serendipital said...

Thanks! And ooh. I shall not speak of them. :x